Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Recommends


"Definitely, Maybe" - a definite watch. There's actually too much in this movie to really write a review here...which I'm not really in to anyways... a little long, but definitely engaging. As you may have noticed I've become a Ryan Reynolds fan for his comedic timing.


I was smart enough not to see Semi-Pro. I wish I had been as smart with Step-Brother. Of course I laughed... is it possible for them to create anything without being overly crude?

5 comments:

Charissa said...

I saw this on the plane ride home from Japan. I liked the twist at the end. Pretty sure that's the first movie I've seen of Ryan's.

It definitely had it's interesting/crude moments. ha...

Jessica said...

Definitely, Maybe is on my list; they have it at the redbox for $1, maybe this weekend.

I was wanting to see step-brothers...it looks so funny...but, is it worth my money?

fentastic said...

Yeah, that's the tough part about Will Farrell's movies are that you know you will laugh... it's just a movie though - so whether it's worth the money or not.. well, unfortunately you can't know that unless you see it.

Another thing about Mr. Farrell is that most of his humor is derived from being a 40-something year old man acting like a 10 year old. That's all this movie is, and while it's funny for a few minutes, even that got old after awhile.

Jessica said...

So, wait for the rental. :) Of course 10-year-old humor...Ray will probably like it!

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

fennyj, i liked "definitely maybe" for the most part too. somehow i lost your blog link on our page for a little while... but it's back now. :) hope you are enjoying your summer!