I used to see almost every movie that hit the theatre. Not so in the last couple of years both because I've had either good friends to do other active things with or I just didn't have the time and money. Last night I saw the first movie in the theatre in awhile, and i hope to see a few more to close out the summer freedom.
Not bad:

Also, my first album purchase with my iTunes birthday gift was Coldplay's Viva La Vida. I'll get you a track listing of my favorite after I've listened more.
3 comments:
Good stuff. I also highly recommend both.
So you DO listen to them! And just why is the Flair I sent you not posted?
I assume that's you Tamre? ;)
I DID post your flair. I double checked and apparently it wasn't updated on my page. All I did was click the board and it updated??
I'm not a Coldplay fanatic by any stretch, but I'm a selective fan of some. All I need to know is their "sound" ;)
Post a Comment