Tuesday, July 1, 2008

menomenon

I must say this strange phenomenon that is occuring right now is getting even stranger. Though I've checked, i must apparently have a sign on my forehead that reads "You probably have a friend you want me to meet."

I hope it's purely good recommendation rather than age referred. Now even my financial aid adviser is giving me recommendations... ;) Joel, remind me to tell you of the other one from today..

And July is upon us...

3 comments:

Charissa said...

a couple things...

1. Happy Birthday
2. I like reading your blog
3. I will try my best to never tell you I have a friend I want you to meet. :)

fentastic said...

Ha ha. thanks Charissa! I really don't mind! Like i said before i love meeting new people - it's just really strange that people who don't even really know me are doing it now! :) It's kind of fun even, but still weird.

Joel said...

Crap man. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Glad I could be your matchmaking financial aid advisor.