Thursday, May 8, 2008

smiles

Although I'm frequently logged on to the internet Instant Messaging protocols, I'm really not an internet chat-er. With certain people I have to take what I can get, for I'd rather have a personal conversation, but I'm usually logged on for classroom and peer purposes regarding school issues... or Brandon.. ha!

Anyways, a friend caught me today while I was in class. I was thoroughly bored, falling asleep, and she wanted to fill me in on her new potential beau, so I did my thing. She said something during the conversation that made me pause, take a deep breath, and smile. In regards to her new friend her mother told her "make sure he's as beautiful on the inside as he is on the outside."

My guys constantly give me a hard time why I'm not going for this girl and that girl. "She's hot, what's your problem?" I can tell you this, the outside can make me look, but the inside will make me smile.

Who makes you smile? :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

My dear husband who can frustrate me to no end & yet still makes me smile everyday.

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

i'm so glad you got a blog. :) and i really like this one.