
Dang. Talk about a shot to the groin. I was under the impression it was a comedy about being a dad. Little did I know it would taunt me in my current and cruel situation, almost causing me to purchase airline tickets...maybe the wine contributed to the urge. But anyways, the brain took over to once again to remind me that it wouldn't be the solution - or would it?? it's out of my hands. Or would it help?? Don't think I missed the ironic timeliness of the occurrence either...for I haven't rented a movie in months, and i'd wanted to see this for awhile.
But alas, I can't live in the movies. Too bad, for it ended well.
I'm trying.

2 comments:
Buy a ticket! Live the frickin movie. Life is too short.
Well, i don't know which is worse for me, you or the wine. :) you almost had me convinced. HOWEVER, if you pay attention to the movie. She did her part before he made his move. I can tell you one thing, I won't need to be talked into it if given the chance.
Post a Comment