Sunday, May 4, 2008

"pull it together"

the "boys" used to enjoy exclaiming to one another in jest. I just woke up from a 10 minute nap. Not the refreshment I was hoping for when I laid down, but it is what it is. My body is still pretty exhausted, but the mind is racing. I don't know what it is exactly...I was at the coffee shop earlier trying to get some reading done, and I got a few pages turned--the story of everyday last week. But it seems lately every new thought prompts a new conversation in 15 different directions. "maybe this means that" and running conversations that could have been, or might be. I kind of feel like George from the movie Phenomenon, only without the success of learning. :) I enjoy the processing to an extent, for I do feel like I'm learning, but I'm missing out on the canvas to express it all.

gonna try to crank out this reading and get a run in tonight.

In other news...I was given Katie Herzig's new album (to be released soon) and unfortunately I have to say I like her previous release much better.

Telecast leads worship at my friend Julie's church in Oregon, she said to pick up their new cd just released.

No comments: