I had a friend from out of state call tonight asking for the typical "I need your help with boys..." And I gave my usual "Again? Haven't we covered it all?"
I know part of the reason I stayed away from psychology and grad school for so long was because it frustrated me to no end how the field assigns technical terminology to obvious everyday behavior. I don't need big words to understand reality.
Anyways, though unfortunately I cannot claim credit for it, my friend categorized some terminology for something that's been prominently obvious for some time. There are two ways to find your mate: 1) fall in love, 2) choose infatuation (aka convenience).
I've known many friends who have chosen to have to work at their settlement. You can choose to settle - it requires more work but God can and will still bless your choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment