Sunday, June 1, 2008

almost perfect evening

I'm at the coffee shop without my computer because I didn't think I was in a thinking mood. Apparently I should have brought my computer and started my paper on Frankl. So yes, I'm typing this , letter by letter, on my iPod touch. I'm not sure I'll even say anything t make it worthwhile, but here I am with a textbook, still not ready to read it. Interesting thing about the touch screen on this thing is that it doesn't pick up my callous fingers very well.

I loved the sun of today, even though I spent most of the afternoon inside hanging out with Rob. Its 6:45 and the sun is still blinding me. And the cool breeze is absolutely delightful! Would you like to join me in the park for some conversation?

I had something more substantial ttell about when I sat down here, but it has since escaped me. I do wish I had brought my sherlock holmes instead. I've also broadened my horizons to now include iced white chocolate mochas, which I am enjoying presently.

Currently listening: moonbabies - take me to the ballroom

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That song always reminds me of my dad. :)

fentastic said...

That's how i even know the song!