Monday, June 9, 2008

Here's your sign

Today I earned my stupid sign. I can feel my front left brake starting to grind, so unfortunately I know it's time to give in and spend my life savings to have the front ones replaced. Anyways, I figure it's the shoes, but I parked, got out, and proceeded to put my thumb on the rotor to see if the worn pads were causing grooves yet. Felt pretty smooth on the front, butI wasn't about to feel the back of the rotor as I'm pretty sure some of my thumb was still on the front. it was quite hot if you didn't get that. It was so hot that I didn't feel just how hot yet because it took a second for my nerve endings to actually recover and allow the pain to set in. I jumped enough that my sunglasses went flying too...play the clip below if you aren't aware of the stupid sign concept.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Check out my blog, you were tagged!