Saturday, August 16, 2008

trampolines (not to be confused with tambourines)


Where was this sport when I was young? I had something to write about, but obviously my A.D.D. kicked in.

P.s. For those of you specifically who were brought up in a Christian home, being surrounded or at least exposed to the truth early on - be very very thankful. Dealing with people and ideologies who have even bought into a little of the occult and false teachings is taxing. I admit, I don't like it... but it's part of the territory. Be grateful. I remember Mr. Glock always asking for a show of hands in class for those students at Emmaus Bible College who were brought up in a Christian home. He was making a point. Rinse. Lather. and REPEAT.

And because I loathe arguing and debating, even theology, I don't care to read The Shack or get involved with it's circumspect. The same with the DaVinci Code. But on the surface Glenn Packiam, a well-respected worship leader with the Desperation Band, penned a lot of my same thoughts regarding the dangers of The Shack here.

1 comment:

Joel said...

That is a great article. I don't know much about The Shack, but I like what this guy has to say about judging (point #2, I think). Good stuff.