Thursday, August 7, 2008

mad props to Jenni

who's kind words made my night tonight when she revealed she reads my blog. And p.s. Jenni, you're one of the ones I was sad to leave behind in the youth group - especially since our time was so short, and I saw that you were a true worshipper:
9:16pmJenni

umm...I kinda read your blog...alot. LOL =D=D

9:17pmJustin

oh cool!

9:18pmJenni

yeah....AMAZING by the way!

9:18pmJustin

what's amazing?

my blog?

9:18pmJenni

yep

9:18pmJustin

well thanks

9:18pmJenni

you are so insightful

9:19pmJustin

just a sort of inner-monologue for an old single guy :):)

9:19pmJenni

and I've kind of been hesitant to tell you and say thanks

haha, well it always gives me something to think about everytime I read a new post

9:19pmJustin

thank you, it's good to know someone enjoys it... as I've been tempted to stop

9:19pmJenni

oh PLEASE do NOT!

9:19pmJustin

sometimes I feel like i'm too opinionated

9:19pmJenni

I might just have to convert to that other guy you have recommended if you do...

9:19pmJustin

and i don't typically like talking about ME

but my friend tells me that's what it's there for! ha!

9:20pmJenni

I think there is no such thing as too opinionated in this world...

haha yes that would be the point of a personal blog... LOL

9:20pmJustin

that actually has been 2 conversations this week that almost sparked a blog (opinions) :):)

9:20pmJenni

hahaha

9:21pmJustin

i know... now i'm always looking for something to "ponder"

which is good i suppose

helps my meditations too

9:21pmJenni

well if it was up to me, I would say never stop blogging...I say that this world needs a little bit of Justin every day... :):)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Don't you love finding out who reads your blog? At Katie's wedding their aunt came up to me & told me she reads mine (plus my mom's & Megan's)!

Don't stop blogging, I very much look forward to your posts.