Sunday, August 17, 2008

a new extreme

So today a new and good friend told me that her 6 year old daughter told her that she's praying for Justin to find a wife. Do I need to say more? Brenda shrugged and said "she's our little prayer warrior. And she gets it."

Being the optimist that I am (laughs all around) I guess I can at least say "how many 6 year olds are praying for you?" :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Haha, fabulous! I just love kids.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry...as (not) anxious as you are to find a wife is as (not)anxious as we are to adopt another one! Cause you know she's also praying and SAVING for a baby brother! Oh man! Maybe you can be expecting the girl around the time we bring a little boy home...or visa versa! :) We're in for it, that's all I can say!

fentastic said...

don't worry, it's one of the more encouraging things I'd heard in awhile. :) Perhaps there's more power in a child's prayer.