Thursday, August 21, 2008

I have to admit

Olympic speed-walking would be hard. I caught a little bit of it tonight on the tele. There were 3 guys way out front a good distance ahead of a huge pack of Ace Ventura wanna-bes. Okay, I have to really bite my tongue here to not break out all the easy, but offensive jokes. Anyways, my first thought regarding this large pack of people was "dude, just catch up!" Then I realized - they can't. ...I'd bust out my God-given gifts and run. The things humans do..

One of the funny things the commentator said (though I'm not sure he realized it's humor) in regards to hydrating (I think), he began by saying "earlier today when they were, you know, out walking around..."

1 comment:

Charissa said...

what time was that on? I missed it. Is this a new olympic sport? I can imagine it would be quite amusing to watch...and very hard to do because the natural tendency would be to run. haha.