I think i must be a magnet for people with personality disorders. Am I the only one that listens to such people? I'm getting weary of it...cause it's not all willing. And I'm not getting paid for it. :)
In other news... you will probably not enjoy many more blog postings, as many might be mostly about college football. :)
I helped Brandon move on this hot Colorado day which should make me sleep very sound tonight. But also, my Hawkeyes won which makes this a good Saturday. I do find it strange how the day is ruined when they lose.
I'm looking forward to introducing Phil Wickham's song "Beautiful" in the morning. I love the fact that he takes us to the place of eternity with a "Coldplay chorus", that reminds me of Amazing Grace's "When we've been there ten thousand years.."
"When we arrive at eternity’s shore
Where death is just a memory and tears are no more
We’ll enter in as the wedding bells ring
Your bride will come together and we’ll sing... You’re Beautiful"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"you will probably not enjoy many more blog postings, as many might be mostly about college football."
I think you meant to say, "JESSICA will probably not enjoy...." And, you're right. :)
Post a Comment