Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Power of Your Name edit


I thought you should know something cool if you listened to the song below: Lincoln's Grandmother plays the piano in the intro and the background beat you hear shortly after is his unborn son's heartbeat which Lincoln recorded during a hospital visit.

I would also tell you that Lincoln was the guitar player for Journey when he was 19 - but everyone already knows that.


I know, I'm full of information when I'm supposed to be writing a paper. Two weeks until freedom. Two weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fyi..lincoln worked on a solo album with steve perry, not in journey. i know this only because i went to lincoln's website..and because i happen to be a huge journey fan and never remembered a guitarist named lincoln in the band:)

fentastic said...

interesting. Then there are some other bios that need some correcting. I'll trust you. You can, however, find him playing some Journey on youtube.