Since I have two friends that read this I may still try to keep up with this blogger, posting some random ponderings in hopes that challenging questions can help us all process and grow along the way. I probably need to get better at filtering what is public and and what is private anyways, so I will attempt to keep this challenging, yet appropriate.
Journaling will be a new thing for me also. It's been recommended to me a lot, but I've never been a proponent of it because I have a hard time putting thoughts into words and being a perfectionist, hand-writing is scary because I don't like making mistakes, even on the page... I know...I've got issues. :) Could be worse I suppose...
Aside from that I awoke to a winter wonderland today, after wearing shorts and t-shirt on Tuesday. Although I'm absolutely ready for warm weather, I must confess, along with blue sky and sunshine--the scenery was positively gorgeous. I hoped to provide you with a picture, but it obviously eluded me.
Good day, or good night.
Now after some melting:

No comments:
Post a Comment