Wednesday, April 16, 2008

getting lost

I also thought I'd post some of the music I absolutely cannot get enough of right now. You must check out:

Lifehouse - From Where You Are
Be Mine - David Gray
Because We Are - Tifah (the autumn film)
Enough - Tifah (the autumn film)
Reprieve - Tifah (the autumn film)
The Offer - Katie Herzig
Not Even Close - Katie Herzig
Fools Gold - Katie Herzig
Something to Believe in - Aqualung
Bad Skin Day - Bell X1
Flyin' - Emerson Hart
I Wish the Best For You - Emerson Hart
Devastation Hands - Emerson Hart
Stolen - Dashboard Confessional
Snow on the Sahara - Anggun
Hear You Me - Jimmy Eat World
So Blue - Downhere
Keep Breathing - Ingrid Michaelson
Closer to Me - Dar Williams
Closer - Joshua Radin
Someone Like You - Van Morrison
Sleep - Azure Ray

1 comment:

Joel said...

I am looking forward to checking these out. Here are mine:

Sweet and Low, Augustana
I Know You're There, Casting Crowns
I Get It, Chevelle
The Blower's Daughter, Damien Rice
Elephant, Damien Rice
How Many Kings, Downhere
Paralyzer, Finger Eleven
From Underneath, Hawk Nelson
A Beautiful Mess, Jason Mraz
Opposite Way, Leeland
From Where You Are, Lifehouse
Go On My Child, Michelle Featherstone
Happy?, Mudvayne
Far Away, Nickelback
Last Flowers, Radiohead
Face Down, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus