I meant to stop at the school bookstore today and see if they had a journal because, in my present state, it seems like there's something inside that needs to get out, but doesn't know how. I guess this is my attempt. I'm mixed on the whole blog concept because I always feel like there's people out there saying "why the hell are you telling us this? No one needs to know this stuff." Perhaps this will be short lived and I will eventually get my journal. :)
I'm sitting at Michelangelo's coffee/wine bar in Denver attempting to get some school work finished. I've been here many times before but was found driving 12 blocks too far asking myself "what in the world is happening in your brain that you drove that far." Awhile later, after setting up camp with papers, books, and laptop, I also found myself with headphones in--but no music playing. The lights are on, but apparently no one's home. Perhaps the residents have not yet returned to Colorado.
I believe sleep is slowly returning, though this zombie state of being is taking it's toll on productivity, and perhaps healthy conduct. My mom once told me "You can never get sleep back."
This too shall pass.
I'm not sure if I'll make this public or not. but I needed an outlet. Facebook notes are probably too public and I figure people don't want the notifications always popping up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You'll be on my blogitive list now - I expect regular updates! :)
Don't get a journal...keep blogging. I like reading your ponderings.
Post a Comment