Monday, February 2, 2009

mumble grumble

I'm going to complain for a little bit before I jump into the thin paged, 4 in. thick, Integravite Theology textbook this morning. That wasn't even my complaint. :) And I know, I know...the Israelites complained and the Lord wasn't pleased. But hey, the Psalms are full of them and if you didn't notice there's a book called LAMENTATIONS. :)

I'm no longer pleased with state troopers. And while the first to pull me over this weekend was VERY nice (as he politely stated "you didn't do anything wrong."). The second was a jerk. And we know what one bad apple does... He was a super trooper without the humor - aviator glasses, mustache, and the whole bit. And while I deduced that HE hates HIS life, he's not gaining any sympathy by handing out $167 tickets.p

There were a few more laments I had this morning...but oddly enough I've forgotten them... :) Probably for two reasons: my brain damage helps me forget things, and I know God is too good for me to spend time trying to remember them:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first officer that pulled you over wasn't Super Trooper Garard, was it?! Also, I'm wondering if perhaps that first trooper could've been a prophetic "head's up" from God????! :)