Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hello Love

I had the fortunate opportunity to see Chris Tomlin and Israel Houghton last night. I've seen Chris before and while I loved him the last time I wasn't all that excited to go this time. I guess I was just tired on this Friday night. However, worshiping with the incredibly inspired singer/songwriter last night made me respect him even more. I've heard Hello Love a lot, but I like it even more now after hearing and seeing many of the songs live. He inspired me to do more of his songs at church now.


A couple of comments from Chris that lasted from last night:
"to all the worship leaders and pastors that came tonight, I just hope that this has been a blessing to you. We want to bless you. Especially when all you usually hear is 'it's too loud,' or 'does he have to play the drums that hard?'"
"It's hard to raise your hands when you're still holding on to so many things."

1 comment:

Joel said...

I'm jealous...wish I could've gone. Heard you saw the Elgards there...Robin said it was sweet.