
Three things keeping me from up and becoming an international spy:
1) Age
2) I have the small desire to eventually get married and have a family
3) long term commitment issues
3) mostly the combination of 1, 2, and 3
4) my brain-damaged limitations to learn (specifically languages)
though with my people observation and interpretation skills I fear I missed my calling.
A friend of mine made the comment yesterday, "I have a goal to never stop pursuing my wife." What is it in me that makes me agree with that statement, yet conversely and cautiously already change it to hoping that I don't have to continually "win" my wife? Trust issues I hope I have the opportunity to get over.
I had another random amusing thought today.. but i lost it.

2 comments:
Loving, loving, LOVING the photo! Thanks for making me smile this morning. :)
Look at those hands. They're like as big as your head.
Post a Comment