I actually thought about my absence from the blog world earlier this week. I kind of miss it, and I've had a few things I've thought about discussing... but I had to pass either because I was too tired or I thought the subject to be narrow-minded (something I struggle with).
Weary is the adjective for my life right now. I remember at Emmaus being stretched too thin and having to say "no" to activities (even more ministry) that I wanted to be a part of. This is where I am again. I also seem to have developed a small "pastoral" ministry here at the seminary - which seems strange, and then doesn't. The workload seems so strenuously academic that we students long to just get out, hang out, and talk about real life and how the Word fits in. Of course I'm the oldest of the group...
So i apologize for my absence. i told a friend at the church "if I ever actually find a girl to pursue... something's gotta go." I don't yet know which (school/church). Living in a state of exhaustion isn't working real well already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can relate ....except for the part about finding a girl to puruse. :)
I'm sorry you're feeling stretched and weary. I know that feeling in my own life and also struggle with saying the simple little word "no". :)
thanks for the update. Don't feel bad for not blogging more often. I just blogged for the first time since June, so you are doing way better than I am.
Post a Comment