Sunday, September 14, 2008

not everyday happenings.

Really? Me? Should I be surprised anymore? Or am I now just more aware of these people?

Last night I called 911 for the first time in my life. Driving north bound on Sante Fe (3 lane, 45 mph) and I came to a complete stop because of the woman walking around in traffic, crying out for someone to hit her. She stood in front of my car for a little bit and realized I obviously wasn't going to, so she moved to the next lane. I'll be honest, I didn't know what to do. So I called 911 and they sent their people. I hope it turned out well.

In other news, I'm thoroughly enjoying meeting the many new people at school. :) There's already some competitive drama going down.. honestly, I find myself welcoming some of it. :)

I almost let my game plan out of the bag.

6 comments:

Joel said...

drama drama drama. I look forward to hearing more about it.

Charissa said...

sad. :( how old was she?

did you ever hear anything more about it?

fentastic said...

I did not hear anything more about it. She looked like she was in her 20's maybe.

Charissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charissa said...

I know you're busy...but I just wanted to know that I miss your blogs!

hope things are going well...

Charissa said...

just wanted YOU to know... is what I meant.