Friday, October 1, 2010

"Reinventing MWS"

This is hilarious: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/09/29/world-premiere-exclusive-michael-w-smiths-save/?test=faces

"Hilarious," as in, it's a joke. But not a funny joke. :)

Come on! It's a travesty! This is going to sound so harsh, but I honestly cannot believe that that video was made public. He's reinventing himself and yet remaining true to who he is? He remained true to who he is right down to the 80's [dyed] hair, high school youth group video production, and The Edge lookalike wannabe bass player.

And so MWS continues to give Christian music the cheesy embarrassing rep it had in the beginning...

here's another "reinvention" if you can stand it:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4356020/michael-w-smith-sings-leave/

Is there a place I can look up how many people named their child "Suzie" in the last 5-6 years?

1 comment:

Joel said...

what the frick? It took me all 3 1/2 minutes of that video to figure out if it was for real, then I almost changed my mind again once I read the article. Then after watching the second video I decided that he's lost his mind. Painful.